Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Chelsi & Mike's Wedding

Ryan's little sister, Chelsi got married on May 9th in Bountiful so we got to go home for the grand event! It was a VERY fun weekend! Chelsi looked absolutely gorgeous and Mike looked handsome as well, they were a beautiful and extremely happy couple! We had such a fun time at the ceremony, luncheon and the reception in Bountiful. At the reception, they had dancing and that was the best part. The photographer and videographer had a few good laughs watching the crazy Bessey family and Davis family dance the night away. I think it was the funnest wedding reception I have ever been too!

The next day we went down to St. George for another reception (Mike is from St. George). I think that everyone looked super sharp in the colors that Chelsi chose. For those of the families that are married, we matched perfectly with our spouses. It was just like we were going to prom with our matching colors and flowers, I loved it! :) If I do say so myself, Ryan and I looked great! I mean, you can judge for yourselves but I am just saying...
I think the kids stole the show (outside of Chelsi and Mike of course). Case and point, Jordan and Zachary in their tuxedos:

It worked out fabulously because Scott & Andrea were able to drive to St. George to see us. It was great! The only thing that was a bit of a downer was when I held my arms out to my adorable niece Allie as we were walking up to meet them and she ran straight past my open arms and went right to Ryan! I got my hug after but I learned I will just have to accept that Ryan is a new favorite... But it was so great to see Scott, Andrea, Allie & Elena. The only family members we didn't get to see while we were in Utah were the Mark Peterson family. But we will get to see them in August and we are excited for that!

The wedding was great and it was so fun to see everyone! Congratulations Chul & Mike!

2 comments:

Megan said...

And thank YOU for coming. Once a quarter, remember. I must see you once every fiscal quarter. I don't really know what that means, but Justin says it a lot. And thanks for Speed Scrabble. Love it!

Katherine said...

You are right, you two look pretty snazzy! You should dress up in color coordinated outfits once a month and go out on the town!

P.S. I really like your hair!