We had a lot of fun with some of our very good friends: Mandy, Trent, Joni, Derek, Alisia, Lincoln and Melissa (Joni's good friend from Vegas). They had launchers, canons, catapults, giant sling shots and all sorts of contraptions to get the pumpkins as far as possible. It was awesome! Sometimes, the pumpkins don't go where they are intended. This year, one went backwards in front of forwards and we still aren't sure where it landed but we hope it didn't hit a car or something!
I didn't get very many cool pictures, but our friend Derek did so if you really want to see some cool pictures and videos of the action, go here.
11 comments:
That is so cool! I wish I lived in D.C. so I could go to the Punkin Chunkin.
I am so glad that I DO live in DC so I can go to pumkin chunkin!
That really is cool. You guys are always doing such fun things.
that is just too funny and probably the coolest thing i've ever heard i wish i could attend!!
That sounds like a blast and it is legal!! You don't have to throw and run!!!
That sounds so fun! I am jealous
Do people ever wonder why the contributors on your blog are Kaylyn and "Jack"? Wy Wy is so strange.
My boys would love that event...they would look forward to it all year! Sounds like fun.
It is settled, we are coming out to DC next year for Halloween. Andrew may be old enough to enjoy it Punkin Chunkin. Honestly, it sounds like something they would do in Arkansas or Central Utah. :)
LOVE it! Next year, I am SO there.
Really funny... Only in the East... Over in the West we are dignified and have llama fests and rodeos...psh! Um are you friends with Tyra Banks?
Post a Comment