My sister and I talk about what we are reading often during our (almost) daily conversations. Sadly, we happen to live thousands of miles away from each other, so we can't share books the conventional way. After months of talking about it and even more months putting it together, we decided to create a book review blog, mainly to save on phone bills. If you are interested, you can find Bookshelf to Bookshelf here. Right now, there are only three books on there and they all happen to be books that I loved, but don't judge us, we will put more on.
Hopefully you enjoy it! Please tell us if you have any suggestions or anything, we will surely welcome them.
2 comments:
wow that's really nice of you guys. You've seen good reads right?
i sent my pics to walgreens sat. They were ready for pick up at 4:30. sorry i didnt' let you know.
I love that idea!
Post a Comment