Monday, June 14, 2010

A handsome husband

Last Friday, Ryan's really good friend, John Ivers, got married. Ryan was a groomsman so we had all sorts of festivities to attend and they were all very fabulous and fun. He got to wear a great looking tux and looked very dapper! I mean look at this guy...

Yes, I did make him pose. But let's be honest, he didn't really have to be coaxed since he does have a background in modeling and all. Remember those ZCMI ads? Yep, Ryan was in some of them. One day I will post them for your viewing pleasure.

But anyway, the wedding was in DC and there was a reception in North Carolina so it was a busy weekend but so fun!

The beautiful view from the country club where the reception was

Ryan tore up the dance floor with the flower girls, they loved him

Congratulations to John and Brooke! The weekend was fabulous and we are really happy for them!

5 comments:

Megan said...

hot pink is totally your color, ry-ry.

Chelsea said...

I'm lovin' the pink too!

Sessions said...

Yes I remeber the days when Ran was Begging us to take his picture as he posed... So the posing do come so natural. Looks like you all had a great time!

Nola said...

We love the pictures! How fun for the flower girls to dance with a handsome, older man! Thanks for making their dreams come true and for posing for the pictures!

Heather Jones said...

Ryan always did like to look at hisself hehe! I think all the boys in our fam are more girly sometimes then we are. He is pretty cute though! Can't wait to see u guys yea it is soon. Are u ready for the crazy jones tribe? love and see u soon