The last adventure on the fabulous vacation to Cancun was a day of swimming with the dolphins! It was so awesome and we had a blast. It was Tesli's birthday and what a celebration for a cute 1 year old! Now I know that some of you are thinking of how cruel it is to force these dolphins to swim with you and such. I don't completely disagree, but it was a fun experience! Just don't throw eggs at me for animal cruelty, deal?
There isn't really any explanation so how about a slew of pictures? While I realize that people would rather see cute nieces and nephews more than me or Ryan, we own this blog so there will only be an appearance of a few of the kids. For posterity's sake, here are pics of Ryan and I with the dolphins. And a couple of cute kids too :)
That is the end of the posts on the Cancun trip. The pictures don't really do justice to how amazing the vacation was. Thank you SO much Mom & Dad Bessey for an awesome trip. We had so much fun! Thank you, thank you!
4 comments:
That second picture of you riding your dolphin makes me laugh. You look so happy and so nerdy all at once.
Whatever u two are just as cute as the kids !!!!! Love you!!
oh how I miss paradise. It was good to see u sunday. love u
It looks like you found your calling in life... dolphin tamer! I really like the look of pure bliss on your face!
Post a Comment