Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Is Coming!

I love Christmastime! We decided to stay in DC for Christmas this year and so we decorated our apartment more than we usually do and it makes me so happy! I had lots of ribbon around so I decided to use it...kind of everywhere...and I love it. This only shows half the room but just picture more ribbon on all the pictures in the room, plus everywhere else it would go.


Last weekend, we went to dinner with some friends at National Harbor and the decorations there are amazing, especially in the Gaylord Hotel. I wish I could have decorations like that at home! With that many lights around of course. And seriously, the hanging Christmas tree...awesome.


Ryan convinced me to be fun/not lame when we went to National Harbor and wear our "Christmas sweaters" that we found at his parents house in his box of old clothes. The first question is, whose sweater is better? Mine or Ryan's? The second question is, does any of Ryan's family remember Ryan actually wearing these ever? If so, I want stories.


Lastly, here is a belly pic. I blame a migraine for the tired eyes/pale face, but this pose is per Ryan's request and makes the picture way better. I am 18 weeks in the picture and I am feeling awesome! 


I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Yea a update!!o.k. first soo cute that little bump! Wish that would have been there when you were here but, thanks for the picture! Second never do I remember those hot sweaters!!! Maybe I was gone when those came out hehe! Third love the apartment I have never seen it before so it was fun seeing a little of it. We will miss you so much for Christmas and hope you have ablast in d.c. love you tons!!!

La said...

Cute prego Katie. Merry Christmas!

Mike and Chelsi said...

Im with heath love when you guys update! and also i love seeing ur apt all cute and decorated how fun is that! and love the xmas tree! You are so stinkin cute prego im officially jealous! and LOVE the ugly sweaters! I don't recognize the one rann is wearing...but yours is definitely the best and i swear i have seen it before im sure he wore it multiple times in high school with the rest of his crazy friends!
ps tell rann i know he reads our blogs i was just trying to help heather out! hehe love you guys and miss you lots!

Unknown said...

I love your little belly! You guys are so freaking cute!

Jessy and Adam Baird said...

Uh Unknown yeah that was me ha!

Sessions said...

Love your cute house. its so fun to decorate when you usually don't.love the belly. and HOT sweaters. I don't really remember them either but I'm sure they were used many times.

Katherine said...

Deer sweater totally wins!