I am thrilled for you guys!!!!!!! Yahoo, congratulations!
AHHHH SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! You're probably the cutest pregnant lady ever!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Baby Eagleston #3 is due May 16th. We may have some birthday buddies.
Um, this is just too cute to handle.
I've commented on your facebook profile and now I will comment on your blog! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
I am SOOOO excited for you guys!! Aww my little Katie!
I love this more then you do he he! who knows maybe we'll be joining soon to make your little babe a cousin friend!!!! ;)
You are too cute.
I've been waiting for the blog announcement! He/she is coming just in time for Mothers' Day; how sweet!
So fun! Congrats!!!
We can't wait either sooo happy! Well, except for that I don't get to see your super cute growing belly so I want pictures. Love you!
Yay! I am seriously soooo excited for you!! You need to post belly pics:) Congrats!
I love your post! Thanks for bringing proud mother tears to my eyes. Oh how we love you and Ryan!
Yay! So excited for you guys.
This is such happy news. Congratulations!! =)
Oh my gosh congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I am thrilled for you guys!!!!!!! Yahoo, congratulations!
AHHHH SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! You're probably the cutest pregnant lady ever!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Baby Eagleston #3 is due May 16th. We may have some birthday buddies.
Um, this is just too cute to handle.
I've commented on your facebook profile and now I will comment on your blog! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
I am SOOOO excited for you guys!! Aww my little Katie!
I love this more then you do he he! who knows maybe we'll be joining soon to make your little babe a cousin friend!!!! ;)
You are too cute.
I've been waiting for the blog announcement! He/she is coming just in time for Mothers' Day; how sweet!
So fun! Congrats!!!
We can't wait either sooo happy! Well, except for that I don't get to see your super cute growing belly so I want pictures. Love you!
Yay! I am seriously soooo excited for you!! You need to post belly pics:) Congrats!
I love your post! Thanks for bringing proud mother tears to my eyes. Oh how we love you and Ryan!
Yay! So excited for you guys.
This is such happy news. Congratulations!! =)
Oh my gosh congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment