Since the last post, Ryan and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary, rung in the new year of 2012 with fun friends and have begun preparations for a very big year!
As I pointed out to Ryan on our anniversary, we have made it through one presidential term so we can now start chanting "four more years" just like they do for an incumbent president. We find it to be a great motto :). Just to reminisce, here is a flash back to four years ago. Geez, we were so cute all gussied up for the big day.
I didn't take any pictures on New Years Eve but we went to a fantastic party at our friends the Vigil's place and it was awesome! Ryan and I rocked it on the 2011 trivia game...Ryan beat me by one point but I swear he cheated so I will claim the victory. I watch too much news and read too much about pop culture for my own good but we did walk away with movie tickets so I find myself doing the same thing in 2012 already. Perfect.
As for 2012, we have a great year ahead of us. We can't wait to meet the little guy due in May and we are preparing for his arrival as best we can. His space in the spare room is coming along slowly but surely and hopefully it will be all nice and ready when he arrives! Until then, he is having a blast moving A LOT inside my growing belly, which for the time being is very fun for me to experience. It's just like having my own little alien...
In addition to the arrival of the little guy, these two wonderful parents of mine will finally get home early July after serving a mission in Argentina for 3 years. I. Cannot. Wait.
I am already loving what will happen this year!
As for the weeks ahead, I just plan on getting bigger. And bigger. I really don't like any of the recent bump photos but here is one from 22 weeks. More than half way!
9 comments:
that's a good looking bookshelf in the back there
4 years!? I really need to do something with my life... Are you pregnant or did you just eat taco bell? You need to smarten up and fatten up... at least that is what I tell myself when I hold my belly in about the same way after I've eaten taco bell...
You stop that cute pregnancy business right now. I mean it. I can't wait to be pregnant again (sarcasm) so I can borrow your maternity clothes. :) You really should have had kids before me.
love the belly you look great! hope all keeps going well love you guys!!
The time really has flown by since your wedding! Much has transpired in your lives and the best is yet to come. We love you!
Cute belly! Yay for 2012!
Look at that cute little bump!! Glad you had a fun New Years and yes this year will be so fun. Can't wait to meet this cute guy!! Miss you guys!!
oh my. cutest bump in the world. you rock pregnancy.
can't wait to meet your little addition as well. so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment