Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby Showers

We are so blessed to have wonderful people around us in Virginia and we are extra blessed as we have been preparing for our little guy to arrive soon. Several of my very fantastic and sweet friends offered to throw me baby showers and they were so fun!

First was a shower by the fantastic ladies, Katie & Britni. We had such a fun time! It was decorated so cute and the food was delicious. I love these two women and I am grateful for all they did! It was fun to see so many good friends at the shower and I am grateful for all that came. Here are a few photos...

 Cute decorations and yummy food!
 
 Britni & Katie - the two amazing hostesses!!
 Tana, Michelle, Chelsea
 Hollie & Lindsay
 Bethany & Danielle
Second was a shower by two more very dear and lovely friends, Mandy & Ali. I am always amazed at what these two ladies can do and I am so grateful for all of their work and I couldn't be more blessed with their friendship. I love them!! They had help from others (Kayleen and Laura particularly!) and it was a fantastic shower and time spent with dear friends! And a few photos of this fun shower are below.

 Fantastic co-workers - these ladies are so fun to work with!
 So many people I love in one place!
 Whitney and Kayleen. These two ladies are huge parts of my life!
 Cute onesies made by Mandy! With yummy food in the background.

The two wonderful hostesses Ali & Mandy. So amazing and I adore them!!!
Both my office and Ryan's office threw us baby showers too and they were very fun since Ryan got to be at both. My office did a joint shower for me and Missy and we went to lunch with our office and our two hubbies got to join. It is always fun to hang out with our office! Ryan's work threw a surprise baby shower for Ryan but let me in on the secret so that I would be there. I thought for sure that Ryan would figure it out but he didn't! It was fantastic to actually surprise him! He was so shocked and I loved it. His office was very sweet to do a shower for us as well! Unfortunately, I don't have photos of either of those showers. :(

All in all, we are so incredibly blessed by all the wonderful people we have in our lives. It is sometimes very difficult to be away from family but these amazing people have become like family. I can't say enough thanks to all those amazing people in our lives! We love you all!

1 comment:

Mike and Chelsi said...

how fun i love all the showers you are getting to have for baby jack!!!! and i so wish we were throwing you a huge one!!! i miss you guys and am so excited for you guys!