Sunday, April 29, 2012

Trip to Utah

Over Easter, we made a quick trip to Utah. We were able to be there for McKenlie's baptism, Easter, and my birthday and it was fabulous! It was also really weird to think that it was the last time that we would fly before the baby comes.. I took advantage of reading the entire time without interruption!

We had a blast playing with our families and we were sad to have to come home and go back to work. We are so grateful for fun families! 

Here are a few photos from the trip. I don't have any when I am with my family..how sad!

Ryan wrestling with the kids. Not sure who loved it more - Ryan or the kids...good thing
we are having a boy first so that he can wrestle! 
Ryan and Braylon at Jordan & Zach's soccer game
 Ryan, Jessica, Cami and Ryan's mom were the brave (and awake) ones who came up with
the brilliant idea to toilet paper Heather's house. Just like the good ol days!
 The culprits
Ryan has creepy facial expressions. Nothing else needs to be said.

Next trip to Utah will be in the summer to see Mom & Dad Peterson when they get home! Yay!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you to have your baby and for your parents to get home! I feel like they have been gone for like 10 years.

La said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your baby. You are going to be a way good Mama.

. . . . and maybe don't show your son that last picture. Way too creepy. :)