Our good friend Chance is a fantastic photographer and caught some great photos of Jack. He gave me permission to share them for the good of mankind. Babies make everyone happy but this one in particular makes me really happy with his cute face.
If Jack is really mad, all that needs to be done is for Ryan to let him
stand on his hand. Instant happiness appears. I am not even kidding you, instant happiness. It
freaks other people out but I have stopped caring if they gasp and shake their head at Ryan because Jack LOVES it. Plus, I really do trust Ryan to not let him fall.
Jack likes to suck on my chin...so weird. He is obviously teething.
He also makes really funny faces and giggles when Ryan blows in his face saying "Windstorm!"
I love this little guy!
5 comments:
Ok all this post did we make me smile and laugh!! U guys are such cute parents and jack is lucky to have u!, loved seeing him today he is growing so fast!! Love ur cute family tons!!! Keep the fun posts coming!
Great photos! ;)
Super cute!
So cute My parents said it was amazing when Ryan holds him like that and he just hold his own balance!! Love him!!
super cute it was fun to chat with you guys yesterday. Jack is so cute. i can't believe he's getting so big.
Post a Comment