Here are some of the pictures from the temple. It was an extremely cold and windy morning so my hair was all over the place but luckily, the pictures still turned out. We were freezing by the time we got done with pictures but it was worth it once I saw them. Here are some of the pics...
Ryan and his roommates/best friends
Me with my sister Megan, two of my sisters-in-law, Jamie and Andrea (Jenny was home with a very sick little girl) and my two good friends Mandy and Alisia
Me and Megs
Our photographer was great for many reasons but one of my favorite things that she always does is that she has two assistants with her that help her with different things but their main purpose is to take snapshots of different things and people. Some of my absolute favorite pictures are the snapshots...case and point is this one of Ryan's adorable niece Annalise (someone let me know if I spelled that wrong...):
The ladies taking the snapshots also took some very cool shots like these:

I insisted on my feet being comfortable so I wore red Rocket Dogs and it was an excellent decision and choice! Plus, they really are very cute shoes.

They also got some great pictures of people in the crowd...
8 comments:
Love it, love it, love it. Especially the ones where your cape looks like a superhero cape. I''m obsessed with your wedding pictures since ours are so bad...Thanks for posting. Loves.
I love the candid shots. They did such a great job. And...you are beautiful!!
I like the picture of the back of your dress. You had a good photographer.
So dang cute love the one of Annalise!!I for sure need to get copies from the parents!!I love the shoes I don't know if I ever noticed those!!!
WOW! Your photographer did a great job. Katie you are a beautiful bride.
Congratulations again and again! You two are models indeed, and are clearly in love! It makes me grin ear to ear. You seriously are the classiest bride I've ever seen. You're the best! (p.s. I stock blogged you through Meg's blog :)
Umm . . . you guys are pretty attractive people. I'm glad you will be able to contribute to the "Nana's good looking grandkids" club some day.
Hello Besseys--I just tried posting a comment (I came across your blog completely randomly), but don't think it worked, so if there are two of these, I apologize. Kaylyn you probably don't remember me. I remember seeing you in the ward, but don't think we were ever really introduced. Ryan and I tried being friends for awhile, but I don't know that it ever really happened. (Hi Ryan!) :) Anyway, I left the ward last July when I got married. First of all, I wanted to say congratulations on your marriage. Secondly, Kaylyn, we had the exact same wedding dress -- so you've got great taste! :) If you two are ever in Richmond, Brian and I love visitors, so give us a call.
Brittany Richman (used to be Brittany Candrian).
Post a Comment