Last weekend, my mom, sister and cute nephew came into town to visit us. We had a lot of fun and I wish they could have stayed even longer. I was planning on taking Friday and Monday off of work but then things got really crazy and I had to work on Friday. Good thing Kayleen (a very good friend of my family) lives out here too and hung out with them and took them to the Library of Congress to keep them entertained. The rest of the weekend was really fun and we enjoyed having them here. Here are some fun shots from the trip...

Andrew looking super fly listening to his Nanna play the piano
I find it really funny that Andrew makes this face when Megan cuts his nails
Playing SkipBo, he is really good


Jackson (Kayleen & Marc's little one) and Drew are bestest friends

Mt. Vernon

New Pentagon Memorial -very, very cool

The Pentagon from the new memorial
We love visitors!! Thanks for coming Mom, Megs & Drew!
5 comments:
oh my gosh, your nephew is so cute. How fun to have family in town!!
So I decided to intern for Rep. Rehberg after all. I am really excited about it. And I really hope that it will lead me to a real job come January. We totally need to do lunch!! I start Oct. 29th.
Oh looks like lots of fun! Your nephew is adorable. p.s. thanks for the b-day call.
So fun I wish we had time and money to come visit. Hopefully before you move. Your nephew is darling I bet it was so fun to have them come see you.We miss you guys Go Utes!!
Looks like a fun weekend. Yay for moms coming to town! Cute little nephew too.
looks like you guys had fun. I love fun visitors.
Post a Comment