Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just in time for Halloween

Yesterday, I got Lasik done on both of my eyes. I have been wanting it for a really long time and Ryan is the best husband ever and let me get it and have my dreams for great eyesight come true. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be at all! It was a little scary but not as much as I had prepared myself for (I did worry about it just a little bit for a few weeks and asked Ryan only two hundred times what he would do if I went blind). The only side effects I have had are burning eyes and a bit of fogginess, which are both normal things. But I can see fabulously! Not only did I come away with great eyesight (with no contacts!) but I also came away with cool red spots on my eyes just in time for Halloween AND...I got these seriously stylish goggles to wear at night while I sleep so I don't rub my eyes. Perfect for tomorrow!

9 comments:

Sessions said...

oohlala!! Hot mama in those glasses. That is exciting, and I am very glad you didn't go blind. And we'll see you at thanksgiving Yeah!

Heather Jones said...

Love the glasses you look so hot!! I love lasik it is the best money I ever spent. I am so happy for you that Ryan was nice and let you spend money he he!! Your trip looked like fun, you guys will be so glad you did stuff like that before kids. Love ya heath

Lincoln and Alisia said...

those goggles are rockin!

Katherine said...

I, too, am glad you are not blind. :)

Colle said...

I am jealous! I hate contacts. Well i like that they help me see but I wish i didn't have to wear them anyway Congrats on being able to see!!!

Chad and Bekah said...

So I'm jealous of the glasses.(Kidding). I'm actually jealous you got Lasik. If I were brave, I'd do it too.

Mike and Chelsi said...

haha oh sexy glasses! thats fun though! and ryan should let you do that since he did right? well congrats!! love you guys

Megan said...

You're sick..And freaky. That's what Andrew said, but it sounded like this..."Ba ba buy buh."

PS. My word verification is something to the effect of goatdent. Funny.

weston'smommy said...

I love the glasses. I want a pair. How neat. My husband really wants to get lasik done. I do too but am too chicken.