Sunday, March 29, 2009

West Wing Tour

Our good friend, Shane, took Ryan and I and some others on a tour of the West Wing of the White House. It was a fabulous experience and we had a lot of fun on the tour. Shane and I worked together in the Simpson office and left us last summer and our office has been sad ever since so it was good to see him and his wife again and he was really nice to invite us on the tour.

It was an absolutely beautiful day outside and the cherry blossoms and other fabulous flowers are in bloom and made the day even better. You can't take pictures inside the White House but we got some good pictures outside and in the press room.

The outside view of the Oval Office

Me in the Press Room

Thanks for the tour Shane!!

9 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I am SUPER Jealous! Lincoln and I totally want to take a tour of the West Wing sometime.

Amy Eagleston said...

So cool. It seriously looks like you photoshopped yourself into the pics...I know you didn't it just looks surreal.

Laurel said...

That is so cool. I seriously think that Shane should have had the entire FTC on the tour! The pics are awesome!!

Heather Jones said...

Yea for your up dates!! It was so fun to see you guys! Thanks for hanging out with us we love being with you! So cool you got to go on that tour that would be so cool@@ Love ya!!

Kristy said...

That is so cool!

Megan said...

Totally love the tree outside the WH. And the sweater. Looks super hot on you.

Sessions said...

That sounds like an awesome experience. The pics are beautiful I wish it looked that pretty here. But good to see you are enjoying your days and hope to see you in the summer.

Andrea and Chuck said...

How fun looks just like on TV

Mike and Chelsi said...

that would be so cool im way jealous! we're gonna come visit one day i swear haha!