I have so many pictures that I love and want to post so rather than do a ridiculously long post, I am going to do a few posts. This way, it won't be overloaded AND I will have multiple posts in one week so that it seems like I am a super blogger...perfect.
We stayed at the Azul Five resort about an hour outside of Cancun, it was a beautiful place. We ate a lot of guacamole and drank a lot of non-alcoholic drinks. I am pretty sure I ate my body weight in guacamole while we were there. And I don't regret it for one second, in fact I want more. We even found a new favorite drink...non-alcoholic Miami Vice. Try it guys, it is yummy!
We had a lot of pool time and the women even got to relax in the pool, which was so fun. I absolutely adore my sisters-in-law and I love when I get to sit down and chat with them.
proudly displaying a major part of the vacation -
The Hunger Games series. 4 people were reading the books
on the vacation and I was loving the fact that Ryan
finally read them so we could talk about them!!
One of the funniest parts of the trip to me was Ryan and Mike's experimentation with their facial hair. Ryan has been growing out facial hair for quite awhile and I had been begging him to shave for a long time. He waited until Cancun (and until his sisters all expressed their disgust) to shave. He and Mike shaved some super gross mustaches that created some awesomely hilarious photos. Alike so...
5 comments:
Looks like you had a fantastic time in Cancun! Love the pics and can't wait to see the rest of the stash. I like the new look of your blog, as well. We need to hang out with Team Bessey soon! Just let me know when!
Hahaha!! Love the mustache. Also, I am with you about not feeling bad for eating your weight in guacamole. It is practically pure vegetables so it was healthy. It doesn't count.
Yes, oh how i miss the guacamole!!! We LOVED seeing you guys so much. Can't wait to see u in a few days! What a great vacation and we loved having u two to help keep all our kids happy!! LOL SOOO gald that nasty facial hair is gone RYAN!!! it waS fun seeing all the new funny things they made on their faces!
Ahhh this post makes me just want to go back with all that talk of guac and miami vice I'm azul five sick already he he!!! Love u tons and miss u tons!!! Keep ir fingers crossed I camber make it up north before u leave kaylyn!!!
What a fun trip and those pictures are sooo beautiful! You guys are too fun!
Post a Comment