Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2 Month Photos

Bored of our blog yet? Four posts in one day is a lot, I know. Maybe I will have Ryan blog next time since he is quite witty and can keep our readership up. In the meantime deal with me.

Jack is almost 10 weeks. People aren't kidding when they say that time goes fast. The day after we got back from Utah was Jack's 2 month mark so it was time for a photo shoot to show his growth.

We got the lettering right the first time and Jack rewarded me with some of my favorite photos of him so far.

At his 2 month appointment, Jack weighed 12 lb 7 oz and measured 23 1/2" long. Good job Little Man, keep growing! We love him A LOT.


It takes a lot of photos to get one without movement...he is happiest
when he is moving as much as possible. I love this crazy kid!



1 comment:

Heather Jones said...

Yay for all the updates!! Loved seeing you and playing it is so sad having you guys gone. Yes please move closer I would be o.k. with Saint George!! Love the cute pictures of Jack he is growing too fast !! At Christmas he will be huge!! We love you guys much!!