A huge fire started on the mountains above Alpine and it was crazy. My brother's neighborhood was luckily one street away from having to be evacuated so we were able to stay and spend time together and be grateful his house was okay.
I don't know what it is about a fire but all of the adults were standing outside watching for hours. One of the kids even asked what was wrong with all of the adults because they were more interested in the fire than playing on the tramp or with the toys. It was just too fascinating to walk away from.
Kimball joining the adults to watch the fire
The photographer was unable to come because of traffic and street closures. Luckily Jenny had her fancy camera and tripod and set up a timer to take a few pics. I think they turned out pretty awesome. If only we could have captured Jenny running back for the picture every time...
I love family time a lot! Especially because the adults in my family are just like kids. I just wish we could get together more often.
1 comment:
So fun Seriously there is something about a fire that just drags us adults In, at least the Men!!! I love those family pics they are so cute!
Post a Comment