Saturday, September 1, 2012

3 Months...a few weeks late

Only a couple of weeks late but here is the 3 month post. We love our little Jack more and more and he is fun to play with! Ryan scares people on a regular basis with his tricks with Jack (aka balancing Jack standing up on one hand). I am so used to it that it doesn't phase me, I trust Ryan. Mostly. :) But Jack adores his daddy and loves when he plays with him.

We don't have official stats because he didn't have a doctors appointment this month but all we know is that he is getting too heavy to hold on long walks and he is growing out of things quickly. His sweet giggle makes us smile and laugh along with him, even when he is doing it when he should be napping. Little Man is already a good manipulator.

It is getting increasingly difficult to get a picture of him not moving or not sucking on his fists. Due to the latter new habit, he is also drooling a lot. I am so grateful for all the burp rags that I thought were a bit high in number. That thought was false, I could use more probably. He is also pulling the best facial expressions that keep me laughing. We love Jack!




We tried to tell him it isn't polite to lick. We are working on it. 



2 comments:

Sessions said...

Love love love these pics! he is so cute. I love the facial expressions

Mike and Chelsi said...

He is just so cute man I want to keep him!!! How do you guys get anything done with him around ha ha ! U guys have to visit for Xmas I need to see him...and u guys can come to I guess haha! Love you all cute family!!