Friday, September 28, 2012

Four Months


The Little Man’s 4 month stats:
Weight – 14 lb. 11 oz.  (50%)
Height – 25 1/4” (50%)
Bald Spot Progress – growing bigger, I love it. A lot.
Jack, we adore you more and more every day.

PicMonkey Collage




5 comments:

Sessions said...

Seriously, huge bald spot!!! So Awesome. What A cute little man!

Heather Jones said...

LOve him he is growing too fast stop him so we can see him little still!! I always loved when the bald spots started!! Love you guys!!

Mike and Chelsi said...

He is e most handsome bald man I know!!! Just love him!!! Give him loves from me!

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

So while Jack's exposing me in the west your Jack's exposing you in the east, eh?? Oh, good good good times! Enjoy it! Jackie's one and is almost done with me!!

Maggie said...

He is super cute, Kaylyn, and I feel like I can see both you and Ryan in him! You look great, btw :)