Jack is a dragon for Halloween. Since he is too little for the candy and I will just eat it myself, we won't be trick or treating. But we did take photos of his costume and took him to the ward trunk or treat. He is a mighty cute dragon if you ask us.
6 comments:
Send that fire-breather our way. Stat. That's medical terms for now.
Oh my gosh he is so darling!!!! I love that costume!!
Cutest dragon I have ever seen. Ever.
Cutest dang dragon I have ever seen!! You aren't taking the candy it is the best part of a little one at Halloween !!
Ok thee cutest dragon EVER!!! Seriously I am stealing him next time I see him he is coming to be in our family! Dax and tes are gonna love these pics when I show them Tom. Come live in st George ok! Ok it's decided!!
So cute. You are such a cute family, I have to say Jack compliments you both so well.
Post a Comment