Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Ragnar

Guess what, it's a post about someone other than Jack! He isn't going to be happy that the attention isn't on him...he is getting to be a bit of a diva so we are trying to straighten him out.

Ryan ran the Ragnar a couple of weeks ago and their team totally rocked it! The Ragnar was 197 miles total and they went from Cumberland, Maryland into National Harbor, which is just outside of DC. The Part-Time Models team came in 66th overall (out of 293 teams) and was a team of 12 guys. It was about 36 hours of straight guy time so I am sure that there are all sorts of inside jokes and stories that Ryan could share but I doubt I would think they were funny so I just asked how the race went and called it good. The wives and babes all went to National Harbor to meet the men and cheer them on as the team crossed the finish line. We are proud of you Ry!

 Ryan's van of dudes
 
 
 If you know Ryan, you know he loves blowing the conch shell.
I hate it. So naturally, it goes everywhere with him.
 Part-time Models
 
 
I love these friends of ours!
Jack and his girlfriend Izzy helped man the water table at the finish line.

2 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Way to go Ryan that is so dang awesome!! I can't believe you took the conch shell that is so dang funny!!! You kill me!!! Love you guys

Chelsea said...

Holy cow! What a tough race! Way to go you guys.