So I haven't blogged in ages. Maybe I should catch up? To ease the burden/feed my lazy aspirations in life, I will do photos with only a little bit of writing.
Trip to the Botanical Gardens to see the train exhibit on Christmas Eve.
Christmas Eve dinner with our fun friends the Fronce's. Hamilton and Jack are almost exactly a month apart and they really love each other a lot. Every time they are together, they follow each other around and play. I love it.
Jack's first Christmas! We didn't take very many pictures but here is a picture of Jack with what has become his favorite toy. It is a present from our upstairs neighbors who are pretty much the sweetest people ever and they love Jack.
December was a great month and we loved spending Christmas at home with so many fun friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment