January was full of fun. Since we didn't go to Utah for Christmas, we decided to take a trip in January instead. We loved seeing our family. Jack had a bit of a rough time adjusting/not adjusting at all to the Utah time but I am pretty sure it was those darn teeth continuing to pop through like crazy. So the first picture is a side of Jack we didn't see much before teething. But he is still adorable, isn't he?!?
Jack was all about playing with cousins in Utah
Just lounging at the pool
Also, Jack turned 8 months and he is such a rockstar and he continues to rule our world. He took his first steps in January! Ah, what a crazy active child we have! I try to hard to get good pictures on the blanket but, as you can see, he makes it difficult and the background living room shows up more than I like!
1 comment:
SO cute teething is the worst, wish we were in Utah with you guys. sounds like you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment