Saturday, March 1, 2008

Shout out to Katherine

My best friend Katherine is amazing and really deserves a shout out for all she did for me to help me with wedding stuff. She is pretty much the coolest best friend ever and I love her a ton. Katherine is an amazing artist and has a creative mind like no other. She made the book for people to sign at our reception which looks fabulous...

She also helped with the centerpieces for our reception since I was completely stumped and had no clue what to do. They looked very elegant and exactly what I was picturing.

As if that was not enough...she also made our wedding cake. We decided to have our wedding cake at our wedding luncheon and Katherine spent a ton of time on it and made it look perfect.




























I really could not ask for a better best friend. She has been there for me through it all. No one can make me laugh like Katherine. She is practically like a part of my family and, even though it hurts to admit, I am pretty sure some of my nieces and nephews like her better. Thank you Katherine, I owe you big time!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

The nieces and nephews aren't the only ones that really appreciate The Katherine. She really is the best friend...I miss Katherine!! Katie, move back here so we can see her more. :) I like you too.

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

Katherine Rocks. Katie I like your blog alot. Glad we are connected :) Loves!

Justin said...

Katherine, if you ever decide to be a house elf, we are in the market. Please call us.