Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bear Lake

Right after we left Loa and my family reunion, we went to Bear Lake to play with Ryan's family. It was great to go from one fun family event to another! We had so much fun playing on the lake and spending time with those of Ryan's family that were able to come up. I had forgotten how much I love Bear Lake because it had been a few years. The water is so blue and it is always fun up there! I love it up there! We got to play with a few of the nieces and nephews (we really missed Jessica's family!) and to see one of the new babies, Dyson. I hope we get to go to Bear Lake every year!

I am trying another slideshow so hopefully this works better than taking the time to put the pictures on the blog and then get frustrated with spacing. Sparing my anger seemed like a wise choice since I am trying to catch up on all of our August trips.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!

Heather Jones said...

I like the slides show with the pictures it is great!! You guys are lucky to be able to play for so many weeks. All that plus the Ute game and Chicago!! Keep playing before you have kids. It was so much fun to see you guys we miss you tons already!!Love ya!!

Sessions said...

So so fun. We are really sad that we were not there, we really missed seeing guys and playing at Bear Lake, one of my favs also. You guys look like you had tons of fun!!! Its great to see all you fun pics!