Event 1: Eating corndogs. This is a tradition with Megs and I. I have no clue when it started but it is now a necessary part of me being in Utah. This time, I went above and beyond and gave Andrew his first french fry. He loved it! Justin & Megan just need to accept that it was time for him to start on the real stuff. :)
Event 2: Thanksgiving Point. Megs, Andrew, Dad, Cassie, Lexi (Meg's fabulous friend and adorable little girl) and I went to Thanksgiving Point to see their cool gardens and waterfalls. At one point, I got so thirsty from walking around in the heat and the only water around was the extremely warm water for Andrew's bottle or Andrew's sippy cup...
Here are some other cool pictures from Thanksgiving Point. We had a lot of fun!!
7 comments:
So does it matter where the corn dogs come from or will any old corn dog do? Just wondered.
Warm water from a sippy cup? Wow, you must have been really thirsty. I love Thanksgiving Point! Looks like lots of fun! Uncle Dar is a goof. I love that guy.
Andrea, Paces has the best corndogs so they usually win. Darci, I was desperate :)
I love that you drank from a sippy cup. You do realize you can take the sippy part off right? I am glad you have a new post.
Oh, I love corn dogs. I really do. And the tradition started, Kates, when we had season passes to Lagoon.
I agree paces corn dogs ROCK!
Oh you guys look like you are having so much fun. It is soo great to see you pics. I am still getting use to this whole blog thing, so if you have any pointers, please share.
Post a Comment