The first week we were in Utah, we went to Bear Lake with the Bessey clan. It was, as always, awesome.
Jack got to meet all but 4 of his Bessey cousins. He has so many fun cousins to play with when he is older but for now he was just content to get mauled by all of them. We missed the Session kids a lot!
Jack went on his first boat ride and LOVED it. This kid loves being outside and really loves the wind in his face. He also looked like a stud on the boat, just chilling in his car seat.
Ryan tried the surf board and he was a natural of course. Sometimes I hate him for his athletic ability but then I realize that our kids have a 50% chance of being athletic because of him so I decide to be more grateful.
Most of the time, Jack hung out in the condo or in the shade at the pool. Again, he looked good doing it.
We went on a beautiful hike to a little lake that had a rope swing. The lake was apparently way colder than Bear Lake, which I find to be quite difficult since I think Bear Lake is frigid. Ryan enjoyed his Tarzan time.
These two cute kids, Braylon and Tesli, loved Baby Jack and were always very helpful to put his pacifier in his mouth and make sure "Baby" was okay. I loved it!
Ryan and Mike are best bro-in-law buddies and cause all sorts of trouble together. Chelsi and I dream of the day that we can live close together so that our hubbies can play more often and keep each other entertained when we want to relax by the pool. Chul, find us a job in St. George and we will just move in with you guys... :)
To prove that I really was on the trip, here I am with Chelsi and Cami.Vacation is a lot different with a baby but I loved it. Me and Jack got to hang out in the shade a lot and I got the chance to read by the pool...total dream come true for me.
3 comments:
Love all the updates!!! man seeing all these posts really makes me miss you guys!! I think you underestimate how much mike and i want you to live closer to us! we just love you guys and jack is thee cutest stud i miss him so much show him pics of us often he he! love you tons! keep them coming!
way too much fun I missed you guys so much. Baby Jack is soooooo adorable I love him and so sad I missed seeing him!
You look awesome Kaylynn! Also, HOW have I not seen this little champ yet!? He's so adorable! Can't believe he is 2 months already!
Post a Comment