Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Welcome home Mom & Dad!

The biggest reason we went to Utah was for the moment that I have been counting down to for months...my parents came home from their 3 year mission in Argentina! I am so grateful for their service and for the blessings that they brought to our family while they served. They did so many wonderful things and they now have about a zillion missionaries and people in Argentina that discovered what I have known for forever, they are amazing. We are all so happy they are back!

Thanks to Jenny, we have some great pictures from the airport and thanks to Ryan, we have a video of their arrival.

 waiting for the arrival

there they are!!



 I love my Dad and I love this photo of us


It was so fun to get to introduce Jack to his Nanna and Papa. His middle name comes from his Papa and even though my Dad wasn't so sure it was fair to pass along the name Darwin to another generation, I was happy to name Jack after my fantastic Dad.

 Jack and his Papa


Welcome home Nanna and Papa!!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

So glad you posted this with pictures and a video! I love your Mom and Dad too! :)

a.little said...

yeah, don't worry. this post made me get all teary-eyed :) something about parents coming home from missions... nice timing with little jack here now!