I had originally planned on putting a tie on Jack to make him look dapper on his blessing day. Alas, his neck is too big to button the shirt up all the way so the tie thing wasn't working so well. But his still looked adorable in his white shirt.
After church we did a little photo shoot with the grandparents. Aren't these folks adorable? We love our parents so much and we are so grateful they made the trip out to join us!!
With Nanna & Papa Peterson
With Grandma & Grandpa Bessey
Then Jack was showing his tricks to the camera. Despite what one of the videos that Ryan posted (and oh weren't the videos generous, you are welcome for sharing Jack) Jack absolutely loves when Ryan lets him balance on his hands. He gets very serious and then laughs and smiles. It calms him down when he is mad unless he is hungry :)
Another Jack trick, he doesn't want to sit. He only wants to stand in any way possible. If we let go of him, he stands for a second and then just tips right over while maintaining his rigid stance.
5 comments:
Ahhh Jack is getting so big! He's a cute one!
I'm going to need to see Jack POST HASTE. He is my favorite. Don't tell my kids. :)
man he is a cute little guy love him so much and glad the blessing went well wish we coulda been there to see him, love u
Ok I love so many things about this post! Nice tie Rann thanks for always rocking our ties makes us feel good ;) and how awesome is jack to stand like that he is growing too fast!! Here I'll make a deal you guys come home for Xmas day then we will do our Xmas at mom and dads!!! I have to see baby jack and tes and Dax loved the pics.. Also Rann wish I could've been there for ur blessing I'm sure it was a very awesome event!! Kaylyn your back at work?! How is it? We need to Skype or something very soon maybe Tom night?" love you guys so much miss you tons!!, please move close to us soon, we will probably be in st George forever... Details on that when we video chat love you!
So fun I'm glad both grandparents were able to be there. what a great day.
Post a Comment